All returns must have a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number assigned by a member of the Joseph Electronics sales department prior to shipment. All returns must be in original resellable condition accompanied by all original documentation (brochures, manuals, etc.). Product(s) returned must be sent freight pre-paid in original factory packaging and is subject to a 15% re-stocking charge if returned for reasons other than defect or error by Joseph Electronics. Manufacturer re-stocking fees greater than 15% will be assessed on top of Joseph Electronics standard fee. RMA’s are valid for 45 days after issuance. No returns are accepted for goods after 90 days of original invoice date. Special order items and custom made products are non cancelable and non returnable.
- Place item(s) into the original shipping carton.
- A copy of the RMA form must be included in each shipping box returned.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- Please ship the package via courier of your choice and the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
ATTN: RMA #
6633 W. Howard Street
Niles, IL 60714